For those who have already seen "Bloody Crayons," we already know who the killer is, who got killed first, who was the most cowardly, and more. But in real life, who's most likely to be and do the same?
In the fourth episode of the second season of "Secret Movie Files," the cast members — Janella Salvador, Jane Oineza, Maris Racal, Ronnie Alonte, and Yves Flores — tried to name who among their friends best fit the description in a certain situation. The game was pretty fun throughout, as we discovered some fun trivia among them. Here are some to name a few:
1. Maris will most likely be the excellent one when it comes to hiding since she can fit literally anywhere. "Nakakasiksik 'yan sa mga box eh, yung masisikip," Yves teased.
2. Janella will most likely be the one to identify who the killer is since she can easily tell when something's suspicious, according to Yves.
3. Ronnie, Empoy, and Yves are most likely to mediate during a fight among the barkada, according to the girls. Maris also related, "Kalmado lang si Ronnie, saka friend siya ng lahat."
4. Of course, it was a unanimous answer on who's most likely to lighten up the mood — the ever-comedian Empoy!
5. Yves and Maris are most likely to know everyone’s secrets, but most especially Yves. Maris chimed in: "Napakachismoso mo kaya alam mo lahat ng tsismis!"
6. Jane, Janella, and Elmo are the ones most likely to come prepared in any situation. Maris also revealed that Jane is the go-to person at all times. "Laging may bitbit 'yan si Jane, sa kanya kami lagi humihiram," she shared.
For more exclusive trivia, you can watch the full episode 4 here:
Read more stories here:
Meet the barkada: How the 'Bloody Crayons' squad was formed
SPOILER ALERT: ‘Bloody Crayons’ cast spill trivia behind the film’s iconic death scenes
Caught on cam! 'Bloody Crayons' cast, nakakita ng multo sa set?
Maris Racal at Yves Flores, na-engkanto sa set ng 'Bloody Crayons'?
FULL MOVIE: ‘Bloody Crayons’ turns a fun little game into a high-stakes horror slasher trip