Good news, movie lovers! KTX is giving us the chance to watch some of the most iconic gems of Philippine cinema with the upcoming Sagip Pelikula Festival.
The lineup is composed of seven films digitally restored and remastered by ABS-CBN Film Restoration, including:
- “Moral”, a feminist drama starring Lorna Tolentino, Gina Alajar, Sandy Andolong, and Anna Marin
- “Tisoy!”, a comedy based on the comic strip by Nonoy Marcelo, starring Christopher de Leon and Charo Santos
- “Bulaklak sa City Jail”, an award-winning tale of a mother fighting her bravest battle, starring the one and only Superstar Nora Aunor
- “Langis at Tubig”, which follows a woman’s love affair, starring Amy Austria and Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos
- “High School Scandal”, a shocking look into the lives of two young and curious cousins led by Gina Alajar and Sandy Andolong
- “Inagaw Mo Ang Lahat sa Akin”, the story of two sisters torn apart by a vicious rivalry, starring Snooky Serna and Diamond Star Maricel Soriano
- “Misteryo sa Tuwa”, a period drama/political thriller starring the greats: Tony Santos, Sr., Johnny Delgado, Ronnie Lazaro, Alicia Alonzo, Amable Quiambao, Maria Montes, Vangie Labalan, and Lito Anzures
SAGIP PELIKULA FESTIVAL ON KTX! Catch the digitally restored & remastered MORAL, TISOY!, BULAKLAK SA CITY JAIL, LANGIS... Posted by KTX on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
The Sagip Pelikula Festival will begin on January 15, 2021, ticket prices start at P99 only. For details and booking, head to KTX.ph now!
LIST: All the events you can enjoy on KTX.PH!
Aiko talks about small fights with Aga on the set of 'May Minamahal'
Jolina, Marvin talk about 'Labs Kita... Okey Ka Lang?' restoration
Piolo Pascual rallies behind film restoration