Enchong Dee just warned the public of fire hazards after sustaining minor burns.
In a Twitter post last Saturday, October 26, the actor shared a photo of his face with burn scars and recounted his experience while having dinner at a friend’s house.
He wrote, “Sa mga tulad kong malalapit sa aksidente, last night, while having dinner at a friend’s place, we started smelling something burning. We unplugged everything, but apparently, it was the oil canister.”
Enchong added that he decided to blow the fire away, causing the oil to splatter on his face.
“My initial reaction was to blow the fire away, as a result, the oil went to my face,” the actor stated.
In a separate tweet, the actor reminded everyone to avoid leaving fire hazards unattended.
He said, ”Don’t leave anything na may sindi ng apoy like scented candles, scented oils, and cooking appliances. Baka ito maging sanhi ng malaking sunog.”
“Please be mindful and careful. I learned my lesson and I don’t know if this will scar my face,” Enchong ended.
Enchong's last teleserye project was the 2018 drama series “The Blood Sisters.” He also appeared on the “Wheelchair” episode of “Maalaala Mo Kaya” earlier this year. It was recognized by the Philippine Movie Press Club as the Best Single Performance by an Actor during the recent 33rd Star Awards for Television.
The actor also starred in the iconic 2013 comedy-drama flick “Four Sisters and a Wedding.”
For more related stories and features, do not forget to check these out:
Bea, Angel, and Enchong reunite at the PMPC Star Awards' night!
Enchong on Star Awards recognition: ‘Pinaalala niyo sakin ang lugar ko’
Enchong Dee completes his mini-MBA program!
LOOK: The 'Four Sisters and a Wedding' reunion you've been waiting for!
WATCH: EnRich took on the 'Whisper Challenge' and we can't stop laughing