Maris Racal is one of those girls you can’t help but admire: she’s pretty, talented, and really, really witty.
So for her birthday today, September 22, we compiled some of her funniest and cleverest tweets that will give you a good chuckle this weekend.
1. When she voiced what everyone over the age of 20 thinks about their birthday
2. Sharing what she’ll do with her money if she gets rich (same, tbh).
3. Her observation about prices getting higher and higher (aray)
4. When she channeled George (Kathryn Bernardo) in “The Hows of Us”
5. When she trolled Ariana Grande because she “loves u sm”
6. Waiting for the next important star to be born.
7. When she was all of us when it comes to Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo) from "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"
8. When she made up a conversation between JoshLia (Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia) inside an elevator
9. When she made this perfect observation about things that are mahal and mura.
10. Nung na-figure out niya saan siya pinaglihi…
11. This joke about Migz Haleco…
12. And finally, what we all feel when we have love problems
Never change, Maris!
Maris previously starred in the 2017 barkada horror “Bloody Crayons.” She’s also starring in the upcoming rom-com “I’m Ellenya L” with Inigo Pascual.
Check out more about Maris here:
EXCLUSIVE: Maris Racal’s Love Team Playlist
MarNigo Monday: Two Virgos are better than one!
4 times MarNigo made us LOL in the new 'I'm Ellenya L' teaser
Every gruesome death in 'Bloody Crayons', ranked