Star Cinema has brought us laughter, kilig, heartbreak, and life lessons through 25 years’ worth of quality movies.
What started from virtually unknown characters in the past (like “One More Chance’s” Popoy and Basha), have now become icons in cinema, so it’s only fitting we look back to where they all began.
Here’s what your favorite characters and actors looked like a few years ago:
1. Angelica Panganiban and Camille Prats in “Sarah... ang Munting Prinsesa (1995)”
2. Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz (as Popoy and Basha) in “One More Chance (2007),” together with the “Thursday Group”
3. Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo on the set of “Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo (2007)”
4. Vhong Navarro, Makisig Morales, and the late Direk Gilbert Perez for “Supahpapalicious (2008)”
5. Sharon Cuneta, Ai Ai delas Alas, and the late Direk Wenn Deramas for “BFF: Best Friends Forever (2009)”
What’s your favorite throwback moment? Share it to us in the comments!
You can read more stories here:
Because everyone deserves a vacation, here are 5 recos, inspired by KathNiel
Gusto mo ng GV? Laugh out loud with Vice, Bea, Angge, LizQuen + more!
Date, marry, or kill: Bea shares feelings over these 18 male stars
5 sexiest Jessy Mendiola moments after her jaw-dropping weight loss