"I Feel Pretty" hit Philippine cinemas this May 2, and has since made us all feel a range of very powerful emotions.
Boasting a star-studded cast in Amy Schumer, Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski, Rory Scovel, Aidy Bryant, Busy Phillips, and Naomi Campbell, it made us laugh, cry, and look deep into ourselves as we try and discover the source (and the strength) of our confidence.
Of course, international critics have weighed in on the new body positive comedy, and here we've compiled the best of the best.
Here are are things IndieWire has said about "I Feel Pretty" in their review:
1. "A modern-day fairy tale."
2. "The most effective, relatable scenes find (Amy Schumer) alone at home in front of the bedroom mirror. She obsesses over her supposed ugliness at the expense of her prouder qualities."
3. "The movie becomes a diverting body-switch comedy with only one body, our emboldened heroine suddenly high on life as she flashes up her wardrobe, browbeats a bearded stranger (Rory Scovel) into going on a date with her, and pounces on her dream job."
4. "A movie in which there is no villain, and everyone is their own worst enemy."
5. "Never slackens in its conviction that the world reflects how you feel about yourself, or in how empowering that can be if you come at it from the right angle."
You can watch the "I Feel Pretty" trailer here: