Truth be told, we can't deal with this level of hotness on top of this blazing weather.
Kit Thompson. It’s been a long time since we’ve heard that name, huh? He was a “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate for the reality show’s fourth “Teen Edition” alongside Tom Doromal, Yves Flores, Myrtle Sarrosa, Karen Reyes, and Joj and Jai Agpangan. He was cute during his stay in Kuya’s famous house, an adorable 15-year-old Fil-Kiwi from Angeles City you can easily have a crush on.
He's appeared in a handful of projects after his “PBB” eviction, staying active in showbiz, landing roles here and there until 2016. His last most notable ones were in 2014's "#Y", and as Julius in "Forevermore". After that? Almost nothing.
If Kit was cute then, now he is downright hot as an up-and-coming model in New York. And if you love a good blast from the past, then prepare for a sauna-like one as you browse through some of his photos below. Seriously. What. A. Hottie.
1. Look at him just owing that "ang sakit ng ulo ko" pose. Wouldn't you just love to give him a massage?
2. We love a man who can pull off ripped jeans while sporting the perfect amount of facial hair.
3. WHO SAID MEN CAN'T ROCK EYELINER?
4. And of course, this wouldn't be a model appreciation post without a handful of shirtless photos. So here you go. All the golden, gleaming skin you'll ever want.
5. And of course, let's not sleep on Kit's sharp-as-a-knife jawline.
One word: YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS.
6. In an effort to not be completely disgusting about this thirst-tastic article, let's also take a moment to appreciate Kit's heart-stopping smile.
Isn't' he just the cutest?
Read more related articles here:
Watch Coleen Garcia, Kit Thompson play free-spirited teens in ‘#Y’ trailer
Hashtags Tom recounts last moments with Franco
Myrtle, mas palaban na!
Maris, may tutorial para sa mga tamad mag-makeup
Yves Flores, ayaw magka-showbiz girlfriend?