Remember Priscilla Navidad?
The Deaf Dreamer from "Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus" in 2008?
Well, she is now Priscilla Navidad-Evans living in the United States of America.
We scrolled through her Instagram account (@priscillanevans) recently and we learned seven fast facts about her.
Here they are:
1. Priscilla just got her US citizenship last February and she posted a photo from her residency oath on her account.
2. Priscilla is married to US marine Dan Evans.
3. They have a very beautiful three-year-old daughter named Dahlia.
4. Priscilla and Dan are in a long-distance relationship because as what we said above, the latter is a member of US marines and needs to be based in different places to serve his country.
Nonetheless, they still make the most out of their times together as a family.
5. Priscilla is a housewife and gives all of her time and attention to their daughter Dahlia.
6. Priscilla is still a sexy and beautiful millennial fashionista momma!
7. Last but definitely not the least, Priscilla still remembers her times inside the phenomenal big brother house.
Priscilla came from the "PBB" season where Ejay Falcon emerged as the Big Winner.
Read more stories about former "Pinoy Big Brother" housemates here:
Mada-DARANG ka sa galing mag-rap ni Jane Oineza!
Kawawa: Elisse, target ng bashers!
Barbie, nahirapang lunukin ang new sexy image?
Wil Dasovich at Alodia Gosiengfiao: Lovers na, music partners pa?
Trust Kaye and Paul Jake to make family life look this easy