When we're lost in this world, we look to our mothers to give us love, light, and strength. They are integral to our lives, being the incredible women who gave it to us in the first place and they will always hold a special place in our hearts.
So of course, they don't lack any representation in our films. Below is a list of the most inspiring mothers who have ever graced the big screen, and the lessons we've learned, watching them do what they do best, which is to love and nurture.
1. Ara Mina's Mommy Dolly from "My Ex and Whys"
2. Lorna Tolentino's Mommy Leah from "Crazy Beautiful You"
3. Coney Reyes' Mommy Grace from "Four Sisters and a Wedding"
4. Teresa Loyzaga from "Para Sa Hopeless Romantic"
5. Gloria Romero's Lola Loleng from "Tanging Yaman"
6. Ai Ai delas Alas' Mommy Ina in "Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na 'To"
7. Vilma Santos' Mommy Shirley in "In My Life"
8. Carmi Martin's Mommy Edios in "Loving in Tandem"
9. Vilma Santos' Mommy Vivian in "Everything About Her"
10. Sharon Cuneta's Sarah in "Caregiver"