Kim Chiu and Ryan Bang are definitely summer's super laugh team!
Not only do these two make a funny tandem on their new movie "DOTGA: Da One That Ghost Away," they are also fun to watch during interviews, just like in their guesting on "Tonight with Boy Abunda" Online Exclusive, last April 21.
Boy Abunda, the show's host, asked the two to just "fill in the blanks" of the questions he's gonna ask. The interview turned into a fun "bukingan" session!
Here's what we found out from their interview:
1. Kim thinks Ryan is "handsome" only when she's sleepy. To which Ryan took as a positive thing saying, "Sana 'wag ka na matulog habangbuhay para ako ang pinakagwapo para sa'yo!"
2. Ryan described Kim's love life as "traffic," while Kim described the Korean actor's love life as "makulay." She said, "Makulay po 'yung love life niya, kasi waiting po na mahanap 'yung Ms. Right niya."
3. Ryan revealed that Kim is always texting/calling Xian Lim! He added that the tone in Kim's voice changes, so he knows when it's Xian she's talking to.
4. If Kim did not meet Xian, what role would Ryan play in the chinita actress' life? Ryan described it no other better way -- "Kung wala si Xian, icing sa ibabaw ng cupcake sana ako ni Kim ngayon."
5. When Boy asked Kim, "Kinikilig si Ryan 'pag nakikita si...?" Kim wasn't able to answer immediately, but ended up saying, "Kinikilig si Ryan 'pag nakikita niya po ako."
The chemistry of these two is hilarious! Watch here:
Catch Kim and Ryan in "DOTGA," that is now showing in cinemas nationwide!