Kim Chiu and Xian Lim made the most out of their Holy Week vacation by exploring nine of the best tourist spots in South Korea.
Looking through their respective Instagram accounts (@chinitaprincess and @xianlimm), we'd see that they visited Petit France, Gapyeong, Everland, Nami Island, Bukhansan Mountain, Cheonggyecheon, Gyeongbokgung Palace & Gwanghwamun, N Seoul Tower, Love Museum, and Bukchon Hanok Village.
Kim and Xian flooded our IG feeds timelines with their picturesque and breathtaking photos -- and we ain't complaining -- because these can actually help a lot of people who are planning to visit the said country soon.
Here, let KimXi be your tour guides in your next trip to South Korea.
P.S. Check out their activities too!
1. Bukchon Hanok Village - you'll see old traditional Korean houses and you'll get to take pictures with the famous filming location of some your favorite K-dramas.
2. Cheonggyecheon - a modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul. Don't forget to enjoy its busy streets!
3. N Seoul Tower - you'll definitely love the spectacular night view of Seoul.
4. Gyeongbokgung Palace & Gwanghwamun - this visually stunning place symbolizes the heart and spirit of the Korean people.
5. Love Museum - who said love locks ain't sweet? This place is perfect for lovers who wish for forever because they can keep their relationship unbreakable by "locking" their love here. ;)
Nakakandado na sila sa isa't isa?! <3
6. Bukhansan Mountain - if you're looking for an adventure in between, hiking here is a great option.
7. Petit France, Gapyeong - a French-style theme park located near Nami Island.
8. Everland - the Disneyland of Korea. "The best" theme park, so far, for KimXi. That's all.
9. Nami Island - a tiny half-moon-shaped island that gives a different scenic experience each season!
So, which is your most favorite KimXi moment? :) Comment below!
Meanwhile, catch Kim as the lead actress in the upcoming horror-comedy film "DOTGA: Da One That Ghost Away" with Ryan Bang, Moi Bien, Pepe Herrera, and Lassy Marquez.
The film, directed by Tony Y. Reyes, will be out in cinemas starting April 18!