It was the calm before the storm on last night’s (March 1) episode of “La Luna Sangre.”
The LLU took time to pay their respects to the fallen Baristo (Joross Gamboa), Lolo Gabriel (Noel Trinidad), and Lola Pina (Debraliz Valasote). Malia (Kathryn Bernardo) gave a roaring speech about how the war reminds them of who they truly are and what they fight for. She reminded everyone that their greatest enemy is themselves, that they should remain strong to not fall into the darkness brought on by hate and anger.
Her words made Tristan (Daniel Padilla) think about what they’re doing. This is our scene of the day! And here’s why:
- The flashbacks of Tonio (Romnick Sarmienta) and Betty (Gelli de Belen) as they died (nooooooo not again </3)
- The flashback of Apple (Maymay Entrata) begging her brother to turn her into a vampire so she can get revenge for everyone that’s died in their family (Huhuhu Apple :( )
- The scene of Tonio telling young Tristan (Justin James Quilantang) that the greatest battle happens within a person (Gah, I really miss Tonio)
- How Tristan told Malia about what Apple wanted, that anger is consuming her like it did him (I want happy Apple back! *cries*)
- The way he said killing Sandrino might just give others a new reason to be angry and start another war (...he has a point.)
- How he admitted it was difficult for him to suggest that they don’t kill him because that’s really all he wants (Oh wow really? Even after everything he’s done?)
- The way he said he’ll face Sandrino as his brother and try to convince him to change his mind about world domination (...will this work? Because I highly doubt it.)
- How Malia argued that the vampire king is different, that’s he’s completely evil (Punong Bantay also has a point)
- How Tristan defended his brother, saying he’s only evil because no one has ever accepted him (I never thought I’d see the day Tristan, who used to have such a deep-seated hatred for vampires, defend their king himself)
- The way he said, “Kung kakalimutan ko ang sarili ko, kaya ko siyang tanggapin.” (Very mature decision, Tristan *claps*)
- How Malia hesitantly agreed to let him go through with his plan but firmly said that they would kill Sandrino together if he refused to listen (Well, at least she’s open to the idea hehe)
Back in the vampires’ lair, Sandrino (the less evil, but still not so good one) forced himself out of Evil Sandrino’s body and demanded that he see Tristan after receiving his brother’s call. His more evil counterpart mocked his desire to have a family, to rule with his brother at his side. Evil Sandrino relented to Sandrino’s demand to see Tristan, but said it was only so he can kill him.
In other news, Jethro (Dino Imperial) had a vision of a moon turned red because of the blood that filled the waters. This is to be the result of Evil Sandrino’s plan to force La Luna Sangre by killing a lot of people and using their blood to stain the moon red. Near the end of the episode, he had already enacted his plan.
Can Tristan convince his brother to stop this madness? Or will he be another life sacrificed in the battle of good versus evil?
Don’t miss the last episode of “La Luna Sangre” tonight on Primetime Bida after “FPJ’S Ang Probinsyano”!