• Home
  • News
  • CarGel, nag-date sa Ed Sheeran concert!

CarGel, nag-date sa Ed Sheeran concert!

#CarGelinAustralia: All the times they made us ship them so hard

Cheska Espina
by
Cheska Espina

3/12/2018 in News
CarGel, nag-date sa Ed Sheeran concert!

Last week, ex-lovers Carlo Aquino and Angelica Panganiban flew out of the country, separately.
 
Carlo traveled to Sydney, Australia for his first summer vacation.

 

A post shared by Liwanag Jose (@liwanag11) on

Meanwhile, Angelica kept her whereabouts undisclosed.

 

A post shared by Zhai Pot (@zhaipot_cargel) on

This "coincidence" woke the #CarGel fans up, believing that the two just might meet in the Land Down Under.

Well, our SHIP did not disappoint.

Come Sunday, March 11, our hearts were electrified when Carlo uploaded a photo of Angelica on his Instagram account (@liwanag11) that came with an intriguing caption.

That time, we were 80/20: 80% believing that they are already together in Australia, and the other 20% left us thinking if it was a throwback photo (PLEASE, NO!!).

I guess our prayers were really heard because few hours after, Angelica shared a video of her with Carlo, watching Ed Sheeran's concert at Melbourne’s Etihad Stadium, on her Instagram Stories (@iamangelicap).

 

A post shared by Bunso🌸 (@cargel_) on

It was "PERFECT". ❤

More "kilig" posts were uploaded on their respective IG accounts after.

 

A post shared by CarGel Nation (@sheryltanael) on

Genuine happiness! ❤

 

A post shared by CarGel (@solid_cargel_clan) on

Just Carlo and Angelica, forgetting about the rest of the world. ❤

 

A post shared by CarGel Official (@cargel_official) on

 

A post shared by Angelica P. (@angelix_phl) on

May pa-couple shades?

Their inside jokes about "pa-fall" and "pa-victim".

 

A post shared by Zhai Pot (@zhaipot_cargel) on

Nafo-fall na ba kayo ulit sa isa't isa guysh?

SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE ON TWITTER