Sandrino (Richard Gutierrez) finally landed a position in the government on last night’s (February 21) episode of “La Luna Sangre.”
After finding out that Osmundo (Cris Villanueva) destroyed the national ID system in order to stop his plans, Sandrino had him shot and replaced by Vice President Cecilio, who was also under his influence.
When Tristan (Daniel Padilla) and Malia (Kathryn Bernardo) found out about Osmundo’s condition, they went to where the vampires’ lair is to confront Supremo. The newly-escaped Greta (Meryll Soriano) informed them that their leader wasn’t there and the two later found out why.
This is our scene of the day and here’s what happened:
- Baristo (Joross Gamboa) called Malia and Tristan back because they needed to see something (Hala!! What happened now?)
- Cut to Vice President Cecilio and Gilbert Imperial as the latter was sworn in as the new National Defense Secretary (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
- Malia, Tristan, and her trusted team at the LLU were watching the ceremony on the news (Oh, boy…)
- Gilbert thanked the people for giving his chance to serve his country and promised to protect the lives of every Filipino (I wonder how long he’s had that speech ready…)
- Baristo commented that Sandrino must feel invincible if he’s made his comeback into the spotlight (huhuhu true.. He was hiding for quite a while.)
- Miriam (Erika Padilla) was worried about how Sandrino’s new position gave him more chances to hurt more people (Wala na bang kawala sa kasamaan ng Supremo? ;( )
- But Malia stayed strong and reminded them of the coming Higanteng Buwan (WOAH. Flashbacks to the pilot!)
- She said they’d get power from the moon, enough to fight Supremo (Oh, I hope so. I really, really hope so.)
But the night of the Higanteng Buwan might not help them as they think.
Prof. T (Albert Martinez), bloodthirsty (not in the vampire way) for revenge for the death of his beloved Prof. Ellie (Karel Timbol), was planning something special for that night. He planned to launch a large amount of the serum that can kill vampires and wolves into the sky on the night of the Higanteng Buwan and let it fall like rain on the unsuspecting creatures of the night, wiping them all out in one go.
Elsewhere, after hearing about the growing number of missing people from Lemuel (Khalil Ramos), Tristan conducted his own search. He found a group of people being taken by vampire-soldiers and followed them straight to the blood farm.
What will Tristan find out about the disappearances? And what will happen on the night of the Higanteng Buwan? Catch the last two weeks of “La Luna Sangre” weeknights on Primetime Bida after “FPJ's Ang Probinsyano.”