Malia (Kathryn Bernardo) and the others at the LLU had enough of Soraya’s (Denise Laurel) suspicious actions on last night’s (February 15) episode of “La Luna Sangre.”
One of her people finally cooperated with Baristo (Joross Gamboa), Gael (Bryan Santos), Jethro (Dino Imperial), and Miriam (Erika Padilla) and helped them catch Soraya admit to doing something she didn’t want the LLU to find out about. The group decided it was enough to take Soraya in before presenting her to the council for judgment.
This is our scene of the day! Here’s why:
- The way the Baristo’s group caught Soraya leaving with one of her men (There’s no running now!)
- How Soraya said they didn’t have any business in what she did outside the council (Uh, I don’t think so!)
- The way Baristo told her to stop lying because her fellow black wolves already gave her up (AHA! Huli ka!)
- How Soraya said, “To hell with all of you!” and that she didn’t have to explain herself to them (Grabe, ang drama ni Soraya HAHAHAHA)
- The way Baristo stood in her way when she tried to leave (Go Baristo!!)
- How Malia (Kathryn Bernardo) arrived and said, “Hindi ka aalis.” (WOOHOO! The Punong Bantay is here! And boy, is she maaaaaaaad)
- The way she slapped Soraya so hard that she fell to the ground (OMG!! ANG COOL!)
- How she stopped Soraya’s attack and held her in place (OH EM both their eyes changed colors na!! Seryoso na talaga ‘to!!)
- How Malia demanded to know if Vergel (Paolo Rivero), Tasha (Garie Concepcion), and Senor’s (Tony Mabesa) deaths were her doing (Galit na galit na talaga si Malia!)
- The way Soraya screamed in pain at the force of Malia’s strength and powers and was brought down to her knees (Ayan kasi, ginalit mo ‘yung Bagong Itinakda! Wala ka rin namang kalaban-laban sa kanya! :P )
- How Soraya finally talked, shouting that she’s only looking out for herself and her kind because the LLU and Maila were no match for Sandrino (Richard Gutierrez) (You’re just SELFISH)
- How she said Malia’s heart made her weak and it would be their downfall (No it won’t!)
- The way Malia said, “Hindi kahinaan ang puso, Soraya. Lakas ‘yun ng lahat ng lumalaban!” (TAMA ANG PUNONG BANTAY! *cheers*)
- How Soraya kept saying, “Mamamatay kayong lahat!” (...okay, nabaliw na ba siya??)
- The way Gael brought out a syringe and injected her, causing her to lose consciousness (FINALLY.)
Elsewhere, the Moonchasers lured Jake (Tony Labrusca) to them under the guise that they needed his help. They knocked him out and brought him back to HQ where Prof. T (Albert Martinez) was waiting to begin his experiments on wolves. The first round of experimentation didn’t work because Jake was still in his human form, so Prof had the Moonchasers go in and force their guinea pig to transform. (HUHUHU HOW COULD YOU?!?!)
While all this was going down, Tristan told Malia of his plan with Prof, of the serum that could kill both vampires and wolves. He admitted he was wrong, worried about which wolf the Moonchasers might have taken to experiment on. They rushed over to Moonchasers’ HQ to talk to Prof. T.
Will Malia and Tristan stop Prof. T’s experiments in time to save Jake? And will Soraya finally pay for crimes against the LLU? Catch the last three weeks of “La Luna Sangre” weeknights on Primetime Bida after “FPJ's Ang Probinsyano."