The trailer for Cathy Garcia-Molina's latest family drama "Three Words to Forever" has finally arrived and it's just as cry session-inducing as you expected.
There's a lot to unpack here: three generations of love that will break your heart in their own special way, a health-conscious grandma, a young couple diving head-first into commitment, and a married couple on the brink of separation after 25 years of marriage. So yes, we're ready for this to hit cinemas this November 28 to laugh and cry our little hearts out with our family and friends.
But as we wait for its blessed playdate to finally arrive, here are 8 moments from the trailer that will tide you over:
1. This scene, where we saw Tommy Esguerra's character proposing to Kathryn Bernardo!
And aminin mo, medyo cute.
2. Richard Gomez and Sharon Cuneta's characters trying to hide their marital problems by hopping into bed together.
We live for the secrecy.
3. This scene between Liza Lorena and Freddie Webb that's basically an old version of Popoy and Basha's "bawal ka mag balat ng chicken" scene.
The look on his face! 💯 #relate
4. This touching father-daughter moment between Kathryn and Richard.
Nakaka-miss din mag heart-to-heart with our Dads, ano? </3
5. Sharon, seen here being a total mom and questioning the sanity of Kathryn getting engaged while she's still at the "confused" stage of her early 20's.
May sense naman siya, pero in the words of philosopher Selena Gomez, "The heart wants what it wants."
6. "I don't want your help. And I don't need you."
This line is every parent's most dreaded moment, and we can't wait for it to wreck us.
7. A confrontation scene between Sharon and Richard
Direk Cathy's movies always have iconic confrontation scenes, and it looks like "Three Words to Forever" will follow in the tradition. We high-key cannot wait.
8. Kathryn buying into the lie that her parents are happily married.
This is going to inevitably blow up and we're not prepared for that.
You can watch the whole trailer here:
Read more related articles here:
WATCH: Exclusive 'Three Words to Forever' behind-the-scenes footage from the set!
ShaGoms, parang KathNiel lang noon?!
LOOK: Here's the official poster for 'Three Words to Forever'!
Kathryn kinikilig pa rin about Daniel's visit to Ormoc: 'Nag-extend pa siya!'
Daniel Padilla, super supportive sa team up nina Kathryn Bernardo at Tommy Esguerra sa 'Three Words to Forever'!