Everyone loves a happy ending, and what's happier than seeing a woman who struggled with her body become a sexy, confident goddess?
Actress Jessy Mendiola embodies this journey. Here's this girl, who for years had to take so much online bullying for her body, who had to deal with being called "pata girl" by complete strangers, and who had to sit there and watch as people decimate her self-esteem before her very eyes.
Now, after a stunning weight loss that made all our jaws drop, she stands tall. Bow down to the new fitness queen!
See some of Jessy’s sexiest moments here:
1. Jessy is all about being an inspiration to other “pata girls” by regularly sharing photos of her workout sessions.
Even though Jessy “got her body back”, she’d rather use her journey for good as opposed to using it to enact some sort of revenge on her haters.
(Read related story: Jessy opens up on losing and regaining self-confidence)
2. We’d also like to draw special attention to how majorly fire Jessy looks when she’s in her workout clothes.
We can watch this girl do everything wearing workout clothes. She’s just that hot in them!
3. Pictured below is Jessy, riding high on the wings of love with her long-term boyfriend, Luis Manzano:
A kiss from Luis. Sweet, right?
4. Jessy is also all about serving us with some collarbone action:
It’s a fact universally acknowledged that Jessy has some 10/10 collarbones. Don’t fight us on this.
5. An official mermaid, Jessy is all about confidently showing off her toned bod during beach trips:
What’s the point of having abs if you can’t show it off in a bikini, right? If we had Jessy’s body...kahit sa opisina naka-bikini kami.
This article was originally published on November 8, 2017.
Read more updates on Jessy Mendiola here:
JM de Guzman, wala ng ‘baggage’ with ex Jessy Mendiola?
'We have a problem.' Bakit nasabi ni Luis ito? 😢
Luis, tinuldukan na ang engagement speculations sa kanila ni Jessy!
Engaged na ba? Vilma reacts on rumors about Luis and Jessy!
'Di pa man officially engaged, Luis at Jessy, preparing na for wedding?!