Alex Gonzaga is once again approaching legendary status as she tours Europe armed with her signature hilarity.
The actress-vlogger, together with the rest of the Gonzaga clan Daddy Bonoy, Mommy Pinty, her sister Toni and of course, Baby Seve, visited Amsterdam, Venice, and Paris among other cities, and has been sharing beautiful photos from her vacation on Instagram. The catch? Her captions, all of which irreverently poke fun at the “Mona Lisa”, Venice’s canals, and even her parents' sweetness. Read 5 of her best below:
1. Pwede nga ba ang senior citizen card ni Daddy Bonoy and Mommy Pinty sa Europe?
Alex says: "Nakabalik na, nakasama pa ang mga senior citizens...sana pwede magamit 20% off nila dito.”
2. Alex tried her hand at being an art parasite.
Alex says: "Masabi lang, may artsy sa feed ko...."
3. Alex made us realize that wet markets are the first thing we should look for when visiting Amsterdam.
Alex says: "Bakit kaya walang talipapa dito?"
4. Parents being sweet. Eww.
Alex says: “"Ang lalandi!! May apo na kayo!”
5. Even Venice’s beautiful canals weren’t safe from Alex’s humor.
Alex says: "Hindi maganda drainage nila dito para magbaha ng ganito.”
Hay, Alex. Never change!
Read more related articles here:
Luis Manzano at Alex Gonzaga, may possibility bang maging more than friends?
It's a wrap for 'Mary, Marry Me', the SizSam movie!
Mikee Morada, gusto nang pakasalan si Alex Gonzaga?!
SamTin, bubulabugin ni Alex?!
Toni at Alex, ginisa ang isa’t isa?! How did they take it?!