• Home
  • News
  • Carlo, ibinahagi kung paano sila nagkaayos ni Jason

Carlo, ibinahagi kung paano sila nagkaayos ni Jason

Carlo, nagsalita na sa pagka-link sa Melason!

Regina Tabora
by
Regina Tabora

6/20/2017 in News
Carlo, ibinahagi kung paano sila nagkaayos ni Jason

Carlo Aquino has spoken up about being linked to Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco’s split last year.
 
At the time of their split, Jason cited his wife’s on-screen partnership with Carlo in the series “We Will Survive” as one of the reasons they broke up.
 
In a report by ABS-CBN News yesterday, June 19, the actor shared that they resolved the issue just by talking.
 
“Tumawag sa akin [si Jason],” Carlo said. “At least hindi 'yung kung kani-kanino niya sinasabi. Kinuwento niya kung paano ni-pitch kay Melai. Dapat din kasi talaga ay parang two weeks lang ako (sa serye). Maiintindihan mo 'yon kasi iba 'yung sinabi, iba 'yung nangyari, ganoon talaga… Kasi for the longest time, si Melai walang ganoon (love team), so naiintindihan ko 'yon. Ako din kapag ganoon.”
 
He added, “Nag-usap lang kami. Lalaki naman kausap si Jason. Saka nagtatrabaho kami, so naiintindihan niya 'yon.”
 
Carlo further shared that he doesn’t have any worries about being paired up with a married woman in the future because work is just work.
 
“Ginagawa ko lang naman ang trabaho ko. Kung may mangyaring ganoon, kakausapin ko… Saka may girlfriend ako. Six years na kami,” he said.
 
Melai and Jason got back together two months after their split. The couple also welcomed their second daughter Stela last April.
 
Carlo is part of the afternoon series “The Better Half” along with Denise Laurel, JC de Vera, and Shaina Magdayao.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE ON TWITTER