The world-class traveler/actress/activist/who-we-want-to-be-when-we-grow-up climbed to Sagada last weekend and based on the photos she's been posting on her Instagram, she didn't want to leave.
KC absolutely schools us on the art of travelling by squeezing in a disproportionate amount of activities in such a small window of time. It's impressive and inspiring, really.
Here are just some of the things KC managed to do in Sagada in just five days of being in Mountain Province:
1. She met legendary mountaineer Koi Grey.
2. She trekked to Bomod-Ok Falls and dove into its waters.
3. She had a profound "one with nature" moment by drinking coffee after a three-hour hike
4. She took a bunch of photos of the Philippine Rice Terraces, which marks the first time a Philippine wonder ever took a photo of another Philippine wonder.
5. She enjoyed a Mountain Province bonfire which is unlike any other bonfire.
6. She tried Sagada's life-changing yoghurt.
7. She trekked! At! 5 a.m.! to a secret location to watch the sunrise.
And it was worth it.
8. She saw the majesty of nature at work, watching a sea of clouds a la the Majola Snake pass by.
9. She took a pottery class too!
10. And finally, she rallied to keep Sagada clean.
In a post made today, KC wrote, "They say Sagada is what Baguio looked like 22 years ago: Fresh pine trees, clean crisp air, no smell of diesel, unspoiled land, local restaurants and quaint cafes, no commercial brand in sight. Every corner feels like a national park! It can stay this way if we want."
She continued, "Let's all be kind and courteous towards #Nature. The difference between a TOURIST and a TRAVELER is the amount of RESPECT you give to your surroundings. Be a traveler. Explore responsibly!"
Now that's how you slay your vacay.