Maris Racal is a gift to the world.
The singer-host conducted one of her famous #AskMaris threads on her Twitter last March 13, and there she shone some light on us yet again by giving us the best advice and of course, a serving of her sense of humor.
We picked 10 of her best moments on #AskMaris:
1. She gave us proof that she's that little girl inside all of us who spends hours just watching cooking videos on Facebook.
2. She named her top three Ed Sheeran songs!
3. She proved yet again that she has the key to everything.
4. She's a JoshLia (Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto) shipper and hindi niya kinakaya ang mga kaganapan sa kanila!
5. She's walking proof that "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
6. She's a classic Sarah G fan and she's not ashamed.
"Sa iyo ang pag-ibig ko. Sa iyo napako ang puso. Sa iyo parang langit ang paligid koooo. Saiyoo-ooohhooo."
7. She has some of the best life advice ever.
8. Lacking confidence? May advice din siya diyan!
9. She also shared her biggest high school regret!
10. Sawing-sawi? Kay Maris tayo!
You can see more life advice from Maris if you follow #AskMaris on Twitter!
Maris is part of the blockbuster hit "Vince and Kath and James" which competed as Star Cinema's official entry in the 2016 Metro Manila Film Festival. She is also a member of "ASAP's" BFF5 with Kira Balinger, Loisa Andalio, Ylona Garcia, and Andrea Brillantes.