Supremo (Richard Gutierrez) finally got to speak with the “famous” Tristan Toralba (Daniel Padilla) on last night’s (November 14) episode of “La Luna Sangre.”
After a tension-filled-on-stage “paghaharap” between Tristan and Supremo’s “human” persona, the presidential candidate Gilbert Imperial, the two went somewhere private to talk.
This is our scene of the day! And here’s why:
- The way Tristan ordered Supremo to leave his family alone and told him he would never bow down to him and his reign of terror (Off to a good start. Stay strong, Tristan!!)
- How Supremo dared Tristan to kill him then and there (ugh he’s so smug)
- The way Supremo mocked Tristan for not making a move because he was worried about the innocent people nearby, telling him that that’s the problem with good people - they always want to save everyone (At least Tristan has a heart, you monster!!)
- How Tristan subtly brought his weapon out of his pocket when Supremo claimed he's just jealous of the power vampires had and wanted to be one (YEAH RIGHT!) (also, super prepared talaga lagi si Tristan, no? Good job! *claps*)
- The way Tristan strongly and surely said that he would take his own life if he ever became a vampire (...let’s hope it doesn’t come to that, shall we?) (But I applaud his conviction!)
- How Supremo readily revealed what he wanted from Tristan - Prof. T (Albert Martinez)! ( *GASPS* omg please don’t die, Prof!!!)
- The way Tristan was kinda smug at Supremo’s acknowledgment that the Moonchasers could harm the vampires and eventually put an end to his reign (Ha! See, Supremo? Mortals aren’t all weak! :P)
- How Supremo mockingly said that he hopes Tristan would be as brave as he was at that moment the next time they meet (You bet he will! Just you wait and see!)
- The way Tristan said he would never be afraid of him (Woohoo! Go Tristan!)
Tristan later told the Moonchasers that their leader is Supremo’s next target and immediately gave orders for his protection.
Malia (Kathryn Bernardo), who was preoccupied with Greta (Meryll Soriano) and her group of vampires, finally managed to check on Tristan, who did not take her visit well. He took her somewhere they could talk in private to tell her off for not staying away from him like he wanted, but Malia grabbed that chance to explain just why it was important to her that he remains safe. She explained that he's part of a prophecy and that they had been prophesied together since childhood. She told him that she is the young girl from San Isidro that night of the full moon, the one that he held hands with before electricity shot up from their hands and pushed them away from each other.
Elsewhere, Erin (Polo Ravales) went against the Punong Bantay’s orders and tortured the LLU’s vampire prisoners for what they did to the Lunas and his family. Gael (Bryan Santos), who has been contemplating the possibility of vampires being mortal again, found him and immediately stopped him from hurting the vampires even more. Erin accused Gael of siding with his kind but the latter reminded him that they are on the same team.
Will the Moonchasers be able to protect their leader? And will Tristan believe Malia? Catch an all-new episode of “La Luna Sangre” tonight on Primetime Bida after “FPJ's Ang Probinsyano."