In the aftermath of Tristan (Daniel Padilla) finding out about Malia’s (Kathryn Bernardo) secrets, he still refused to support her idea of the Moonchasers and LLU joining forces on last night’s (November 13) episode of “La Luna Sangre.”
Though Malia told him the truth of her heritage, that she had both vampire and wolf blood from her parents, and of her duty as the LLU’s Punong Bantay, Tristan said it was better for their two groups to stay separate so he can protect his friends from getting dragged in to the LLU’s fight with Supremo (Richard Gutierrez).
But after what the Moonchasers did at the black party, it was Supremo’s turn to strike. He asked Bill (Minco Fabregas) to plan an outreach program to Pulang Lupa, where the Toralbas live. Tristan immediately tried to get his family out of the area to somewhere safe, but not telling his grandparents or sister why they had to leave made things difficult. Tristan lost sight of Apple (Maymay Entrata) in the excitement of Gilbert Imperial’s arrival and went to look for her.
Our scene of the day starts from Tristan’s return from searching for Apple and here’s why:
- The way Tristan went back to the area near the stage, hiding his face as much as he can while looking for Apple (ohmygoooood will Supremo see him?? nakaka-tense!)
- How he turned to the stage in horror when he heard Apple’s voice (OHMYGOD)
- How Gilbert gave Apple a scholarship care of Youtopia and she hugged him in excitement (HALA APPLE!!! Get away from him!!)
- The way Apple called out to Tristan from the stage, excited about her scholarship (OHNO)
- How Apple introduced her brother to Gilbert (Apple naman kasi!!! Hay. Wala na. Kilala na siya ni Supremo. *shaking my head*)
- The way Gilbert invited Tristan to the stage with a smile (*shudders* creepyyyy)
- How Tristan was too stunned to move (Stay strong, Tristan!)
I really hope the Toralbas get out of this all safe and sound.
Meanwhile, the LLU members were still stumped by Samantha’s (Maricar Reyes-Poon) death, how she didn’t turn to ash, and Malia asked them to research into the possibility of vampires turning into mortals again like her father Mateo (John Lloyd Cruz) did.
What will Supremo do now that he and Tristan have come face-to-face? And how will Malia and Tristan mend their relationship? Catch an all-new episode of “La Luna Sangre” tonight on Primetime Bida after “FPJ's Ang Probinsyano."