#LaLunaSangreKakampi Scene of the Day: Blood farm
Supremo’s (Richard) grand idea is already in the works #LaLunaSangre
A horrific update was given to Supremo (Richard Gutierrez) on last night’s (October 10) episode of “La Luna Sangre.” (It was horrific for us humans, I guess. He looked pretty pleased. *shudders*)
While visiting friend and vampire-follower Boris (Ali Khatibi) at his construction firm, Gilbert left Jacintha (Angel Locsin) alone while they discussed business in private. What she didn’t know was that the two went off to discuss their plans for the blood farm they're building.
Did you catch that? BLOOD FARM.
We’ve heard this before - Supremo’s not really secretive about his future plans to make vampires’ lives better - but this time, we actually got details on how the farm will work. And despite it being so, so gross, it’s pretty well-thought out. This is our scene of the day:
• The way Boris explained that construction on the blood farm has already begun, though they made it look like they’re building a greenhouse so people wouldn’t be suspicious (ack they’re actually doing it)
• How Boris said the “farming equipment” they needed was almost ready in Russia (RUSSIA?!?! They’re importing this stuff?? What’s going on in Russia???)
• The business-like manner in which Boris said they're only getting 10 stations first to try out on humans (it’s so weird how they’re talking so nonchalantly about sucking humans dry of their blood with huge machinery)
• How meticulous their plan to take the blood out of humans was - to rotate the humans, so one group replenishes while one group is being taken blood from (it’s disgusting, it’s inhumane, but it’s so efficient UGH)
• How indifferent Boris and Supremo were when they discussed how humans would be monitored through a screening before they enter the farm and with barcodes on their bodies (ohmygoooooood Supremo’s vampire utopia is human dystopia I cannot)
• The smug looks on their faces when Boris talked about how vampires could live freely with all the blood they would harvest from the farm (Weren’t you guys humans once??? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!)
Ugh this is horrible!! I sincerely hope the LLU and/or Moonchasers find out about this plan and put a stop to it immediately!!!
Elsewhere, Baristo (Joross Gamboa) continued to insist that they make contingency plans for themselves in case Samantha (Maricar Reyes-Poon) betrayed them all to join Supremo.
And in MalTris news, things were still pretty rocky between Malia (Kathryn Bernardo) and Tristan (Daniel Padilla) as the latter refused to talk about their date and chose to focus on his mission instead.
Tristan and his team took Paglinauan (Freddie Webb) once again, but this time Prof. T (Albert Martinez) was there to back the lad up when he confronted the senator. Paglinauan realized that what happened with Tristan before was all a setup, that the young man never really died, and demanded to know what they wanted from him. They showed the senator the video evidence they had against him and told him they wanted him to bring to light all the bad deeds of Gilbert Imperial so Supremo’s run for president would be stopped.
Will Paglinauan do as the Moonchasers demand? And has Samantha made her decision on joining Supremo? Catch an all-new episode of “La Luna Sangre” tonight on Primetime Bida after “FPJ's Ang Probinsyano."