Juan Karlos "JK" Labajo is more than a musician and an actor. He's talented in almost all aspects.
If you call yourself a fan and you haven't seen his Instagram page, c'mon, you're missing half of your life right now.
1. You know how some say they prefer the guy who plays the guitar than the one who plays basketball *or insert some other ball sport here*?
"The Voice Kids" Season 1 finalist finds passion somewhere between music and sports. You don't even have to choose, it naturally comes as a bonus.
2. He's a pet lover, too!
3. Oh, you know, just JK hanging out with fellow Kapamilya artist Andrea Brillantes. If music has harmony, can we call it chemistry for #JuanDrea? They seem to be on the same wavelength.
4. Julia Barretto and JK Labajo are Chloe and Lucas in the Star Creatives series "A Love To Last." Meet the Noble siblings behind the scenes!
5. Look! It's their teleserye dad Ian Veneracion!
6. His keen eye for details is amazing.
7. Ready to ride? The Cebu-based actor grew up with a fascination for motorcycles.
8. Of course, this list wouldn't be complete without some photos of JK displaying his mad music skills.
9. Fun fact: He's also a drummer! Watch him bang those sticks here:
Okay, JK, ano pa bang 'di mo kayang gawin?
10. He's a dreamer and an achiever. In a nutshell, an inspiration!
JK stars in "A Love To Last," which airs weeknights on Primetime Bida after "My Dear Heart." The cast includes Bea Alonzo, Ian Veneracion, Iza Calzado, and Julia Barretto, among others.
The ultimate online fan experience gets even better here at starcinema.com.ph.
See other latest news here, visit our online store, and talk about your favorite stars, movies, and TV shows on Fans Speak!
For more updates:
Follow Star Cinema:
Google Plus: ABSstarcinema
For more updates on your favorite Star Cinema movies, continue to visit www.starcinema.com.ph