Last month, Star Music revealed the top 15 finalists at the 2016 Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs, the country's biggest multimedia songwriting competition.
This year's competition presents 15 new songs interpreted by some of the best names in local music as well as new ones to watch out for.
Here are the entries with their corresponding interpreters as posted on OneMusic.ph:
1. "Nyebe" (Aries Sales) - Kaye Cal
2. "Sana'y Tumibok Muli" (Jose Joel Mendoza) - Klarisse De Guzman
3. "Ambon" (Gianina Camille Del Rosario) - Barbie Almalbis
4. Maghihintay Ako" (Dante Bantatua) - Jona
5. "Diamante" (Jungee Marcelo) - Morisette
6. "O Pag-ibig" (Honlani Rabe and Jack Rufo) - Bailey May and Ylona Garcia
7. "Mananatili" (Francis Louis Salazar) - Janella Salvador and Marlo Mortel
8. "Laban Pa" (David Dimaguila) - KZ Tandingan featuring Jay-R
9. "Minamahal Pa Rin Ako" (Rolando Azor) - Daryl Ong
10. "Patay Na Si Uto" (Oliver Narag) - Nyoy Volante
11. "Parang Tayo Pero Hindi" (Marlon Barnuevo) - Angeline Quinto and Micheal Pangilinan
12. "Dalawang Letra" (Davey Langit) - Itchyworms
13. "Tama Lang" (Agatha and Melvin Morallos) - Jolina Magdangal
14. "Monumento" (Jungee Marcelo) - Kyla and Kris Lawrence
15. "Bibitawan Ka" (Hazel Faith Dela Cruz) - Juris
So who will bag awards in this year's competition?
Recall that in the 2014 edition, the winning entry was "Mahal Ko O Mahal Ako," composed by Edwin Marollano and interpreted by KZ Tandingan.
The ultimate online fan experience gets even better here at starcinema.com.ph
. See other latest news here,
visit our online store
, and talk about your favorite stars, movies, and TV shows on Fans Speak
For more updates:
Follow Star Cinema:
Google Plus: ABSstarcinema
For more updates on your favorite Star Cinema movies, continue to visit www.starcinema.com.ph